Personalized Instruction from an LSAT Wiz
- 1-on-1 LSAT tutoring with our founder.
- In-person tutoring in NYC and FaceTime across the US.
- Specialized and original Logical and Deductive Reasoning approaches tailor designed for students seeking to break the 170s
- More than 12-years of experience teaching the LSAT
- Many students have matriculated to the prestigious top-14 law schools
- Zoom/FaceTime/RingCentral Tutoring Available
- 100% free law school admissions advice for all students
- Competitive pricing
- Bar and Law School tutoring available upon request. With respect to bar and law school tutoring, tutoring is most effective at helping students improve their exam writing. For preparing substantive, it’s strongly advised students rely on their traditional law and bar exam. Also note that with respect to law school tutoring, such tutoring must be permissible under your professor’s syllabus and school honor code. A copy of such will be requested for projects that in our judgment may violate your school’s policy. With respect to the bar exam, our tutoring works best in conjunction with self-study and traditional bar exam course.